Susan Rathgeb, MS, CCC-A
Susan specializes in Cochlear Implant Audiology.
She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Speech & Hearing Science from the University of Southern Illinois University Edwardsville in 1997 and her Master of Science degree in Audiology from Washington University in 1999.
Susan has been with The Center for Hearing and Balance Disorders since 2007. She is certified by the American Speech and Hearing Association and holds licensure in Missouri and Illinois.
Her area of interests include cochlear implant candidacy, evaluation, device programming and aural rehabilitation.
Susan participates in collection of data for clinical trials and provides supervision to audiology graduate students.
- American Speech Language Hearing Assoc. (ASHA)
- American Cochlear Implant Alliance
- Licensed Audiologist Illinois
- Licensed Audiologist Missouri
- Holds Certification of Clinical Competence since 2000